Tuesday, July 1, 2008

18 Days....and counting!




Hello to All!

With all that is going on, once again I keep running out of time at the end of the day to post! Andrew and I have been finalizing wedding details and getting all of our ducks in a row. With many of the major things already set, we are trying to figure out the smaller details- such as a first dance song. Any suggestions? They are always appreciated!

We took some much needed “us” time Friday, taking in a long run through Cornell Plantations as well as going to the movies and seeing the much anticipated Wall-E. If Cars and Ratatouille were up your alley, then we highly suggest going to see Wall-E!

I can’t believe that it is already July! This year has flown by, as they seem to do more and more now-a-days. I do not foresee it slowing anytime soon either!


On some more wedding related news, I have had a few people ask- we are registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond under Kendall Tupper.


We wish everyone a very safe and happy Fourth of July!!!!

Have a wonderful day,
Kendall

4 comments:

BS said...

Hmm, First Dance song...

How about something from the album "Songs not to get Married To" by Reggie and the Full Effect?

Or maybe "Self Esteem" by The Offspring?

Possibly "Original Pirate Material" by the Streets if you want something hip-hop?

Oh, I got it! Slow dance to "Aqueous Transmission" by Incubus.

Hehe, seriously though, that last one might be good. Also, Andrew had a bit from "Turn the Page" from the Streets album up on his AIM for a long time when ya'll started dating. And Kendall, you had the words from "We Looked Like Giants" by Death Cab up around the same time. Maybe not first dance-type songs, but still...

Well, enough malarky from me for now.

-Brian

P.S. Maybe "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald?

Anonymous said...

How about Bless the Broken Road, by Rascal Flatts. (and please bless the deer) that lead you two to meet.
Love,
Aunt Kathy

kay and jerry said...

Ok you two must already have a favorite tune but I heard a song traveling to Nepal last year. A waltz with lyrics like "tell me we belong together" Any clues? I can check with the radio station.
Mom

Unknown said...

Wheres the pics???? Kristina and I are waiting :)