
Hello Everyone,
We are in the final stretch! I cannot believe that our big day is right around the corner! Andrew and I obtained the marriage license yesterday, so we are halfway there. The excitement is mounting as each day speeds by.
The final details are falling into place as I make phone calls to confirm with the various vendors that we are set.
Next week is sure to be fun as friends and family come into town, I will be teaching skating at the local skate camp and getting things together. Everyone has been great with all of their support, offerings of items to use, and gifts. Thank you very much, we are fortunate to have friends and family who care about us so much!
I look forward to seeing everyone soon! Also, for anyone one with questions, you can email me at kstupper@gmail.com.
Signing off for now-
Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment