
Just a quick hello to all!
Andrew and I are getting excited as the big day approaches! Things are coming along nicely as we put the finishing touches on everything. My mom threw a stellar Bridal Shower for me this past Sunday- I could not have asked for more! Thank you to all who were able to join us and for making it a great day! I am sorry for those of you who were unable to make it, you were missed. A big thank you to Mary Ann for planning the wonderful games! The advice from all will be cherished! You all made it a day to remember!!!
We have our now annual fishing trip to Langara in early August. We are looking forward to catching some more tasty salmon and halibut! And things will not slow down from there! Kay and Jerry have been kind enough to throw us a west coast reception in September in celebration of our marriage. As the date draws nearer we will post the registry information for everyone too! You can find our current registry information on our wedding website though.
Well that is all for now, have a splendid day!
~Kendall
Andrew and I are getting excited as the big day approaches! Things are coming along nicely as we put the finishing touches on everything. My mom threw a stellar Bridal Shower for me this past Sunday- I could not have asked for more! Thank you to all who were able to join us and for making it a great day! I am sorry for those of you who were unable to make it, you were missed. A big thank you to Mary Ann for planning the wonderful games! The advice from all will be cherished! You all made it a day to remember!!!
We have our now annual fishing trip to Langara in early August. We are looking forward to catching some more tasty salmon and halibut! And things will not slow down from there! Kay and Jerry have been kind enough to throw us a west coast reception in September in celebration of our marriage. As the date draws nearer we will post the registry information for everyone too! You can find our current registry information on our wedding website though.
Well that is all for now, have a splendid day!
~Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment