Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On the Road Again....


Hi All!

Just a quick hello! I hope that you all are doing well! The weather here has been crazy- hail storms and thunderstorms all week long. More clouds are rolling in as I sit here typing this post. Our poor car got catch in a hail storm on Monday, it is not a pretty sight-but thankfully it is still drivable.

As many of you know and for those of you who don’t…After the wedding Andrew and I will be heading west to Spokane, Washington to plant new roots. After much thought and consideration we finally decided to try something new and something old. Born and bred in upstate New York, this will be a completely new experience for me, while Andrew is returning to his old stomping ground. Although he has not resided there long-term in the last 5 years, it is a familiar place to get our feet wet. We are currently in the job search, looking for opportunities in our respective fields. I am hoping to return to school to study law within the next 2-3 years depending on our situation. We are fortunate that the Pacific Northwest offers some great law school opportunities. For those East Coast family and friends-please do not fret! We will be back to visit as a majority of my family and our friends are still in the area!!!

Well that is all for now. I hope that you are all having a wonderful day!

~Kendall

3 comments:

BS said...

And those friends in the southwest...

Back on the east coast for now, looking forward to seeing you both soon. One month until the big day!

-Brian

Dan Simonson said...

Hi Andrew, I am helping your mom with this!

kay and jerry said...

Hooray!
Old dogs can learn new tricks.
Happy Graduation to Kiersten