Hello to all and welcome to Kendall and Andrew's Wedding Blog!
Everything starts with a story….and here’s ours! In the summer of 2005 we met at the most romantic place on earth…Cornell Fitness Center in Helen Newman gym. Ha! Andrew had recently returned to Ithaca after inadvertently harvesting a deer, with his car, outside of Rochester, New York. I on the other hand had voluntarily stayed in Ithaca for the summer working for Cornell Fitness Centers. I was working my first shift ever, a very long 6 hours of standing, when Andrew walked in. He had returned to Ithaca to start his new student coordinator position at the gym a few months earlier than expected. We quickly bonded over Out Cold (for those of you who are not familiar with this, it is snowboarding movie- need I say more?!?!?!) quotes and soon became friends.
We got engaged on March 20, 2008 on a wooden foot bridge behind the Engineering quad on Cornell campus-a beautiful spot! Andrew even got down on one knee to propose! After saying "absolutely" and making sure the ring did not fall into the gushing water feet below us in the gorge, wedding planning came into full swing.
We are now less than 40 days away from the main event! Things are coming along nicely and it has been a whirlwind of activity. After the big day we will be packing up and moving ourselves back to Andrew's stomping grounds- Spokane, Washington. Being an East Coast girl all of my life I am looking forward to seeing the country and experiencing new things!
So now, I welcome everyone to please share in our excitement, stress, and joy as we come closer to our wedding, our move to Washington (from New York) and a whole new chapter in our lives!
~Kendall
Please also visit our website (it is still under construction as this point in time as I continually post information) at: http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=5310425591209687&MsdVisit=1
2 comments:
May your path always be clear and illuminated. With trust, faith in each other, and love - this is possible even when times are hard.
We are both so proud and can't wait to join you in the NW.
Love Mark and Kay
We are both so happy for you. Here's to many wonderful adventures!
Love,
Aunt Kathy & Uncle Norm
Post a Comment